Why do you want to join a gym? The reasons people join gyms are varied, along with their goals.
- Some want to lose weight
- Some want to tone up
- Some want to gain muscle
But these are really goals, not reasons. The reasons people want to join are usually a little deeper, such as:
- They are afraid of looking overweight in wedding photos – they want to have amazing photos for years to come!
- They don’t feel attractive to themselves, their partners or the opposite sex anymore – they want to feel sexy again!
- They want to turn eyes because of their great shape – they want to look strong, confident and attractive
- They realise they’re getting older and should get healthy before it starts really affecting their health – they want to be healthy and energetic for the rest of their life!
- They want to look great in their formal dress – they want to be the Belle of the ball!
- They don’t want unhealthy children – they want to influence their children to live a healthy lifestyle by setting the example themselves!
If you are ready to change your life for the better and start addressing the reason that you want to join the gym, click below!
By clicking the “Sign me up” button, you agree to the terms and conditions, rules of the fitness centre and privacy statement.
You also state that you are aged 18 years or more, and legally responsible.
- Once you have signed up, you will need to visit during staffed hours for the first time, to receive your entry fob and undertake the orientation. Please bring your photo ID.
- If you require direct debit payments to be adjusted to come out on a certain day of the fortnight, (i.e. the day after you get paid) we can easily adjust this when you come in also, just ask.
- If you are under 18, you will need your parent/guardian to sign off on your paperwork so please bring them in with you!
MEMBERS ACCESS 24/7 – STAFFED HOURS AS FOLLOWS:
|Monday||9:00am – 12:00pm, 3:00pm – 7:00pm|
|Tuesday||9:00am – 12:00pm, 3:00pm – 6:30pm|
|Wednesday||9:00am – 1:00pm, 2:00pm – 5:00pm|
|Thursday||9:00am – 1:00pm, 3:00pm – 7:00pm|
|Friday||3:00pm – 6:00pm|
|Saturday||10:00am – 3:00pm|
Staffed hours subject to change, dependent upon demand and availability – refer to this page if unsure.